Thursday, January 30, 2014

KAWAII KAT WOMAN

Greetings Earthlings!  Have you ever wanted to wear a "very kawaii thing" but felt like you couldn't "pull it off?"  HAVE NO FEAR, CAT WOMAN IS HERE--


(this is what my photos r going 2 look like since i'm back in Kansas lol)

My mom gave me these faux thigh-high tights as a late Christmas gift and, to be honest, I seriously questioned how I was going to pull them off because they are such a statement.  I think there are the two opposing ends of the spectrum we much venture to in order to consider such a statement item-- Make the rest of your outfit loud and proud, or keep it subtle, stupid.  

Of course, yes, keeping your outfit plain is easy and you can figure that out...my go to is ~* aLL bLaCk *~...per usual.  But what's the fun in that?  Topping things off with a cat hat adds some cheekiness that is fun on a day when you are feeling especially playful. 



I'm not sure where my mom found these but i've seen multiple versions and upon a google search I found these for you guys (SOMEONE PLEASE GET THEM SO I CAN SEE): CAT TATTOO TIGHTS


Preparing to take over the world now, brb <3






No comments:

Post a Comment