Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BUSINESS CLASS


     


As new additions into my wardrobe, I thought I would post.  I wore this jacket/shirt combo yesterday with dark skinny jeans cuffed and black chelsea boots- I definitely had that "strong woman" feeling pulsing through my veins. Amusingly, we talked about the whole "woman being objectified in advertisting" in my History of Design class that day.

 Both are from Forever 21. It's always a hassle trying to find things of decent quality there but this shear lime shirt shocked me, definitely the most well-made thing I've purchased there before.  The jacket is nice too (sans the really craptastic button). Since this jacket will probably be out of style in a week I figure the F21 price would be hard to beat and it fits so darn well!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment