Thursday, May 3, 2012

BOLD FLORAL

As you may notice, my posting has been a little non-existent these past couple weeks and it's been killing me!  I've been swamped with end of the school year projects and organizing plans and events for my summer.
Yesterday I had to be to my first class at 8:30, so I was up working on homework I hadn't done by 6:30 (I'm a morning person, for the most part). I'd showered right before zonking out for the night and woke up to the weirdest and most awkward, yet limp and not-wanting-to-do-anything-else hair.  So of course I decided it'd be a good idea to trim my bangs, something that's been needing done for months now.  Needless to say I did this at 7am.  The results were far from fabulous and I was running around my house  feeling more awkward than usual and with this tragedy now (literally) on my shoulders, I could not even focus on what to wear.  To salvage the day I put on one of my favorite outfits I put together when nothing else seems to work-




Floral Mod Dress: Thrifted, Wild Man Vintage (Lawrence, KS)
80's Belt: Thrifted, Lighthouse (Clay Center, KS)
Orange/Gold Glitter Flat: Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment