Friday, February 21, 2014

LADYBOY


 TODAY WE R GOING TO TALK ABOUT BOYYYZZZ <3___<3 BUT NOT RLY


I think that boys that dress well are veryyy attractive.  Not all people feel the same, but, that’s good because then I can have all of the well-dressed men to myself.   For me, fashion and personal style are an important (not crucial, by any means) commonality that I think makes a guy more compatible for me--- basically-- that we like the same shit, and that he won’t judge me for squawking on and on about a pair of liquid gold nike air max that I will never actually own. But alas, they are still men, and why am I still talking about them right now!

The thing about being attracted to something is that, more often than not, you find the desire to try and emulate whatever that attraction is in yourself.  A very long story, short, I like dressing like a stylish boy because I'm attracted to that.

Q: WHAT IS A STYLISH BOY THO?

A: What is a stylish girl even? Give me a break

I think stylish people, no matter gender, look like they just kinda have their shit together.  Even if they have a "messy look" you can tell that they know exactly what they are doing, they playin' with you.  It's mostly about being confident in what you are wearing...confidence is sexy.  Confident boys in nice clothes r sexy.

OOPS WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW//

I grew up inheriting a lot of hand-me-downs from my two older brothers.  I was such a little tomboy, I was always much more excited when they grew out of something of theirs so i could have it than getting a cute new dress.  I also just thought my brothers were cool (being older=cool) so getting something of their's meant I was the coolest.

I feel very confident when I'm dressed like a dude, and you should, too:






The nice thing about clothes and styling looks is that you can choose to balance or off-set a look.  While I enjoy my dude clothes, I like to subtley preach my femininity to the choir.  A face of makeup and the fact I (sort of) have hips and a chest let's me be something different.   Let's hope the boys agree.



So, just to be clear-- Who runs the world?
GIRLS IN DUDES CLOTHES




DEETS

Geo-camo print pants: Cult of Individuality
Boots: Timberland
Cotton Cubs jersey: A little boys


In closing, I would like to note a few things:
2. I have finally added the option to follow my blog via email!!! Just add your address in the bar to the right of my blog & voila! Friends forever!



1 comment: