Thursday, April 10, 2014

BLACK MAGIC

I've always done weird things, and those weird things generally make it full circle...making my appearance  ~ "a little weird" ~


MY FAVORITE.



So the other day when I was being weird (looking for an eye patch....just, ya know, because i might want it for photos or something) I came across a cute lil...


S   N   A   K   E


A black and white striped rubber snake...nice and fake. I didn't know what I would do with it, but I knew...like an eye patch I would need it for something.


DEAR LORD, I'M A MESS.


But I found something to do with it----




wEiRd?

I
LIKE
IT




DO U LYK IT?



& because it's rubbery it's pretty comfortable

 .... for having a huge thing on your neck.

I honestly can't wait to wear this IRL

U SHOULD TRY IT 2


No comments:

Post a Comment