Thursday, September 4, 2014

SIDE ANGLES R THE POSE


There's one thing a girl like me won't tell you she does....



Really though...we all that type of girl...

The one that uses Pinterest, ayyyyy




So today "I'm a pinterest post."


I did laundry and cooked a spaghetti squash last night, while i painted some cheap gold dollar store frames.  I epitomized what it meant to be a housewife and I loved all the minutes of it.  Tonight I'm making brownies for a work function and repotting my plant, in case you were wondering.



But I'd like to think of my craftiness as a little more intuitive than the reposted-upon-reposted "how-to hang your necklaces from a photo frame" type of creation.  I dangled a fake bug in a frame so i'm edgy enough, right?




I've yet to decide where to place these amongst the apartment.  They were very spur of the moment!  The bug will obviously be in the bathroom or kitchen though...how could I not.





((Also...i'm still having the most unfortunate time balancing whites via upload to blogspot.  If you have advice gimmeeee. I've attempted to turn saturation down many-a-time to no avail </3))


As if to call myself out further, here's a link to my "for the home" board on pinterest. I fessed up, what about u?

xo
am




No comments:

Post a Comment