Monday, September 9, 2013

Malibu Barbie x Lara Croft

Hello, and welcome to my favorite outfit.  We all have our go-to outfits, even if that means a pair of jeans and a white tee, but this summer I found a favorite pairing that was a little louder than your set of basics--but just as easy to throw on and go.  A small black cap-sleeve shirt, loose palm tree print shorts, and ankle-strap sandals and I'm out the door feeling like I can still easily take over the world--




Maybe it's mixing of the ponytail and short shorts with sunglasses, a palm tree print and lots of pink but I feel like this look is where Lara Croft meets Malibu Barbie. AND WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT!??!!!

                       



Orange lipstick is also something I dared to venture into this summer, and although VERY VERY skeptical as a redhead, I was surprised to immediately fall in love.  With this look, I think it compliments the blue hues nicely and with a simple pony & pretty basic face of makeup it adds some extra flavor to the casualness of the look.




DEETS--  Palm Tree Print Dolphin Shorts: Forever21
Django Sunglasses: ZeroUV
Pointed Toe Sandals: Zara
Lipstick: Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids, Electric Orange


1 comment: